Wede el salie hiking

By Lebdesigner - January 16, 2021

 Hiking Lebanon


    As a nature lover, I enjoy a lot walking in nature and having the time to sit and observe a valley view. 
I went to several hiking places in Lebanon, but every year I walk the same path more than 3 times.
I do this because it is near my place and in my opinion everything is there. This place is #wede_el_Salib #kferdebian .

    It is a simple track and at the same time it is challenging, there is a lot of tree which will protect your from wind and sun rays. 

Bruno Khater


    At the end of this track, if you are coming from Kleiat ( Qlayaat ), there is a bridge covered with green grass and below it a beautiful river.


After this, you will reach a calm place where you can find 4 old stone homes and a small free area in the middle if you want to rest and eat. There is benches and a camp fire.

From Qlayaat starting point to Kferdebian and passing through the old homes you need around 3 hours with breaks, if you are walking fast you can make it in 2h.

Enjoy the images below





Do note that I will be uploading a beautiful video on my YouTube channel which contain more images and the track of Wede el Salib >> Subscribe here 

Thanks :) 







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Post

تعليم برامج الادوبي

مرحبا   . بلشت نزل فيديوات باللغة العربية قناتي في اليوتيوب لتعليم   برامج الادوية. لمزيد من المعلومات  رجاء تسجيل في القنات الفيديوات  للمب...

Watch this small video about IDL